- Amber UV resealable ziplock bag
- Water-resistant color chart
- Customizable label
- 25, 50 or 100 test strips
Glucose Test Strip
Glucose Test Strip
The Glucose test strip is specific to testing glucose (detects 0 – 3000 mg/dL or 0-3%)and is intended for educational use only. The strip can be used to measure glucose levels in osmosis/diffusion experiments, urine analysis (educational only), and food science studies.
- Remove one glucose test strip from the amber bag.
- Reseal the bag as soon as possible.
- Do not touch the test pad with your fingers.
- Completely immerse the test pad into specimen for 1-2 seconds.
- Run the test strip along the edge of the container to remove excess liquid.
- Compare to the color chart after 2 minutes for urine test, or after 3 minutes for water solutions of glucose.
NOTE: The Glucose test strip is not intended for medical diagnosis. Should you decide to test your urine & you get a positive result you should report it to your physician and test your blood sugar levels.
NOTE: In solutions containing oxidizers, a false positive may be observed.
NOTE: The glucose test strips use an enzyme that is specific for glucose. In order for the enzyme to work properly, the glucose needs to undergo mutarotation. In water samples, this process can take up to 3 hours.
Disclaimer: Precision Laboratories products are not approved for use as medical devices. Products and product information is for informational purposes only and not intended for use to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Consult a medical doctor when needed.
GLU100; GLU101; GLU102; GLU; GLU-1B-25; GLU-1B-50; GLU-1B-100
3" (W) x 5"(H) [76mm (W) x 127mm (H)] (Amber)
2.5" (L) x .1875" (W) [64mm (L) x 5mm (W)]
|Item # (1):||
GLU-1B-25 (1 bag, 25 strips/bag)
|Item # (2):||
GLU-1B-50 (1 bag, 50 strips/bag)
|Item # (3):||
GLU-1B-100 (1 bag, 100 strips/bag)