- Resealable ziplock bag or flat vial
- Convenient slide-open lid
- Water-resistant color chart
- 50 or 100 test strips
pH 7-14 Test Strip, 3 pad
pH 7-14 Test Strip, 3 Pad
The pH 7-14 test strip is a base pH strip containing three pads for testing accuracy. The pH 7-14 test strip measures in increments of 0.5, and is used to test neutral to very alkaline solutions. Please see notes below regarding how to read the results of a 3-pad test strip.
- Remove one pH 7-14 test strip by holding one end of the strip between your index finger and thumb. Do not touch the test pads with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip into the solution to be tested so that all three pads are completely immersed.
- Remove the test strip, and shake off any excess liquid.
- Compare to the color chart within 30 seconds. Do not allow the test strip to dry before reading against the color chart.
NOTE: When comparing to the color chart, the closest match of all three is the correct value. Only one or two of the three pads will change for any given acid, and they will read differently in varying lighting conditions (incandescent, fluorescent, sunlight).
Disclaimer: Precision Laboratories products are not approved for use as medical devices. Products and product information is for informational purposes only and not intended for use to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition. Consult a medical doctor when needed.
CZ7014-3; CZ7014-3SP; CZ7014-3/S; PH0714; PH0714-3; PH0714-3-1V-100
2.5″ (L) x 0.5″ (W) x 3.75″ (H) [64mm (L) x 12mm (W) x 95mm (W)]
2.5" (L) x .1875" (W) [64mm (L) x 5mm (W)]
3 Years Minimum
PH0714-3-1V-100 (1 vial, 100 strips/vial)
PH0714-3-1B-50 (1 bag, 50 strips/bag)
PH0714-3-12B-50 (12 bags, 50 strips/bag)